Welcome to AppVersal.com. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use and our refund policy which concerns AppVersal's relation with you in respect to the website.
The use of words "we", "us", "our", "AppVersal Inc." refers to AppVersal.com.
The use of words "you", "client", "your" refers to the user of the website - AppVersal.com.
If you are an individual acting as a representative of a corporation or other legal entity which wishes to use the AppVersal Service, then you represent and agree that you have the authority to accept these Terms of Service on behalf of such corporation or other legal entity and that all provisions of these Terms of Service will bind that corporation or other legal entity as if it were named in these Terms of Service in place of you..
AppVersal delivers everything as advertised. AppVersal can refuse registration of, or cancel, any account in its sole discretion, at any time. AppVersal will not provide refunds on the basis of satisfaction. It is your sole responsibility to constantly check AppVersal terms and conditions before using any of the services.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
AppVersal does not provide any guarantee as to the timeliness, completeness, or of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
AppVersal will use experience regarding Content or behavior allowed on or through the AppVersal Service. Examples of unacceptable Content or behavior include:
- Abuse, harassment, threats, flaming or intimidation of any person or organization.
- Engaging in or contributing to any illegal activity or activity that violates others' rights.
- Use of derogatory, discriminatory or excessively graphic language.
- Providing information that is false, misleading or inaccurate.
- Implying or pretending to be affiliated with a company or organization with which you are not affiliated, or misrepresenting the extent of your affiliation or role with an affiliated company or organization.
- Transmitting worms, viruses or harmful software.
- Sending unwanted messages to other users.
- Disclosing personal or proprietary information of another person or organization.